Rubber coated pot magnet with screw socket
These magnets have a screw socket and are covered with a layer of rubber. The rubber protects delicate surfaces from scratches and increases friction, so that the magnet does not slide off a smooth surface so easily. Because there is a small gap in the rubber at the screw socket, these magnets are not recommended for outdoor use as they can rust. The magnets can be mounted with machine screws. On each product page you can find the machine screw size needed for that specific magnet.
Categories similar to:
- Strength: 5.90 kgEUR 4.36 As low as EUR 2.96
- Strength: 8.00 kgEUR 5.09 As low as EUR 3.30
- Strength: 10.00 kgEUR 6.26 As low as EUR 4.21
- Strength: 25.00 kgEUR 9.90 As low as EUR 6.49
- Strength: 56.00 kgEUR 15.29 As low as EUR 11.23