Rubber coated pot magnets with internal thread
"Rubber coated pot magnets with internal thread" have an internal thread and are covered with a layer of rubber. The rubber protects delicate surfaces from scratches and increases friction, so that the magnet does not slide off a smooth surface so easily. Because there is a hole in the rubber around the thread, these magnets are not recommended for outdoor use, as they will start to rust. Pot magnets with internal thread are also available without rubber. You can find a link below.
NOTE: The threaded hole goes all the way through the magnet. Therefore, be careful when mounting the magnet so that the rubber on the opposite side of the threaded hole is not damaged by the screw.
Categories similar to:
- Strength: 14.00 kgEUR 5.90 As low as EUR 3.98
- Strength: 3.20 kgEUR 4.29 As low as EUR 2.40
- Strength: 11.00 kgEUR 6.03 As low as EUR 4.00
- Strength: 21.00 kgEUR 9.05 As low as EUR 6.14
- Strength: 31.00 kgEUR 13.99 As low as EUR 9.69
- Strength: 25.00 kgEUR 9.09 As low as EUR 6.10