Rubber coated pot magnet with threaded stem
These magnets have a threaded steam and are covered with a layer of rubber. The rubber protects delicate surfaces from scratches and increases friction, so that the magnet does not slide off a smooth surface so easily. Because there is a hole in the rubber at the threaded rod, these magnets are not recommended for outdoor use as they can rust. Pot magnets with threaded rod are also available without rubber. You can find a link below.
Categories similar to:
- Strength: 5.90 kgEUR 4.40 As low as EUR 2.95
- Strength: 8.00 kgEUR 4.46 As low as EUR 2.99
- Strength: 10.00 kgEUR 5.35 As low as EUR 3.51
- Strength: 25.00 kgEUR 9.90 As low as EUR 6.66
- Strength: 56.00 kgEUR 16.91 As low as EUR 12.18